One of Melbourne’s Sought After Wedding Florist and Event Stylists
Flowers might be one of the most important aspects of your big day. Let our professional stylists brighten your special day with some of the freshest and most striking blooms imaginable. No matter what style of wedding you’re planning, our team of experienced consultants will take the time and care to produce all your bridal floral arrangements to make your dream wedding come true!
Get in touch with our stylists today to enquire about our gorgeous and enchanting wedding styling packages, available across Melbourne.
I can't thank you for the stress free wedding planning you gave me. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We got soo many compliments throughout the whole day!. Thank you again Hailey.
We had our wedding at The Park in Albert Park. The team was amazing. Absolutely loved my bridal table & centerpieces. Would highly recommend to all family & friends.
Amazing floristry skills. Flowers was more than I could dream of for my wedding day. Please contact them. They respond at nearly all hours with any questions you have. Prices are very reasonable too!
Why choose a wedding stylist from Hailey Paige FlowersHailey Paige Flowers is well-known for wedding flowers and wedding styling, having styled memorable events from Prahran to Armadale, Richmond and beyond. With our passion for floristry, we strive to create an atmosphere that will make your wedding unforgettable. We understand how important each detail is, from the smallest accent, to the table centrepieces to the all-important wedding bouquets, therefore we will work closely with you to help bring your dream wedding to life.
For wedding flowers like no other
We are a wedding florist that only uses the freshest and finest flowers for your wedding bouquet, as well as to style the entire event. Besides bridal bouquets, we also design corsages, church pews, reception table arrangements, floral arches and anything else you believe will make your big day one to remember.
We understand that planning your wedding can be stressful, but we are here to help plan your big day with enthusiasm, passion and attention to detail. To ensure every moment of your wedding is covered, we also specialise in beautiful roses delivery, floral installations and unique bridal bouquets.Discover why we’re the wedding event stylist of choice for many happy couples around Melbourne, and enquire about having your wedding flowers designed by our expert team, whether you live in Richmond, Prahran, Armadale and elsewhere across Melbourne. If you’d like to get in touch regarding your special day, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using our online enquiry form.
Premium Wedding Roses and Stunning Fresh Blooms for All Occasions in Melbourne
The team at Hailey Paige Flowers creates customised arrangements with wedding roses and hanging sprays, arrangements for the church pews, reception and bridal tables, centrepieces as well as corsages, buttonholes and bouquets with exquisitely fresh and artificial stems. Talk to us.
What Sets Hailey Paige Flowers Apart Regarding Summer Wedding Arrangements?
When picking which flowers you want to use in your wedding celebrations, consider whether the blossoms you believe will work best with your dress and your theme will be available at the time of year.
- We can assist you with fresh and upscale floral requirements for any occasion. We discuss the options gladly and work with you through every stage of the preparations, whether you envision simple wedding table decorations or luxurious floral arches and opulent bridal bouquets.
- Flowers play a significant part in wedding celebrations. We are recognised as exceptional stylists of wedding flowers, and our skilful floral designers pay attention to every detail. We ensure that even the tiniest accent has been taken care of and display your selected summer or winter arrangements, table centrepieces, and other decorations prominently.
- We work with premium roses, as they are an extremely popular preference. Our roses are available throughout the year and come in various shades of red, peach, ivory, and different hues of pink, white and purple.
Tell us about the decorations, ribbons, tulle, and lace you would like us to use in your wedding flower arrangements. Certain fabric textures and colours may provide a cooler feel in summer, whereas other finishes may create a warmer ambience in winter.
Why Trust Hailey Paige Flowers For Winter Wedding Arrangements?
We are always willing to invent and experiment. We do floral installations against walls, along stairs, and around doors, arches and windows.
- Consider fairy tale flower garlands or swag installations hanging from frames or beams or as a centrepiece above the main table. This is a distinctive way to make a visual statement, especially if you incorporate simple lighting fixtures to further brighten up the venue in the evening. You can save space by hanging blooms above long tables.
- Many restaurants and wedding venues have high ceilings, existing rafters and lighting fixtures from which to suspend floral decorations. Keep expenses down by choosing cheaper local flowers that are in season, quality artificial flowers, and lots of greenery for installations.
- Keep the temperature in mind if you select this option. The venue will need to be air-conditioned to keep the blossoms from wilting.
Most flowers bloom during specific months or seasons. Importing flowers is a costly possibility, so confer with us instead so we can recommend local lookalikes.